Everything you need to get started, stay up-to-date, and get connected.
- Fendale can provide the flexibility a customer needs in today’s frenetic market. Larger companies can find it a challenge to react to quickly changing situations and demands. Fendale are reactive and can make the right decisions in the customer’s interest.
- A broad range of experienced specialist professionals who know the industry.
- Customer-centric and personal touch philosophy.
- Transparent relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
- Relatively new kids on the block who have a lot to prove and a desire to be the “Best in Class”.
- Vibrant and energetic global teams who love what they do.
- We do more than move boxes from A to B. We support you every step of the way.
- A historically-proven track record within the retail vertical.
- Eager to develop into new markets and build long-term relationships with new customers.
- Always looking to find cost-effective rates and solutions for the customer.
Read more reasons as to why you should choose us here.
The Port of Felixstowe (the largest UK container port) reported scaling down its staffing levels immediately after the pandemic took hold in early 2020 as volumes fell ex Asia. With several staff at the port being made redundant, this also resulted in a reduction of available equipment. As Asia began to return to near normal production levels, the UK saw a surge in ocean volumes of both PPE products and general FAK goods, further exacerbated by the dramatic reduction in air freight capacity, again due to COVID-19, leading to a large volume of import containers requiring offloading from vessels calling at Felixstowe.
Due to the additional influx and slowdown of port operations, a significantly lower than anticipated number of empty containers were reloaded back on vessels, as export ‘loaded’ containers took priority. With significant numbers of empty containers stuck at UK ports and container yards causing a shortage of container equipment at origin, not an issue unique to the UK only, carriers made the decision to cut the capacity for the UK market, some by up to 30%, in favour of serving more lucrative routes such as Asia – USA and Asia – Middle East.
Because of these events, the carriers are now using these market conditions to not only control space and equipment available to the UK market, but dramatically increase freight rates too.
Fendale Logistics are a multimodal global group that can provide all your Import and Export, Air, Ocean, Overland, Warehousing, and Documentation solutions to ensure your product is safely delivered to its destination on time and at a competitive rate.
Fendale operate across all the major manufacturing verticals with experienced staff who are customer-centric and always aiming for Best in Class service and communication.
Yes, Fendale have been in business for over six years. Our HQ is based in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire. We also have locations in Huddersfield, Bradford, and Hull with a new operation about to start in Newcastle. Our strategy is to establish nine locations in the UK over the next three years.
Our Dubai HQ has also been established for over a year and we’ve made significant strides in the market as well as growing our team from 3 to now 35, and counting!
In addition, we have Fendale offices and warehouses in China and Bangladesh, complimented by a network of proven and experienced partners across the globe.
Yes, Fendale can provide all the necessary administrative requirements to ensure a smooth transition of your goods into or out of the UK to Europe. We have a dedicated team that are highly trained in the new procedures of correct documentation and the correct tax and duties that are required.
Fendale are moving shipments UK-Europe-UK daily, it is a service we do and do well.
Fendale have an extensive record and experience in providing e-commerce fulfilment solutions. The Retail and Garment (Boxed & Hanging) verticals have had an especially strong influence in Fendale’s past successes.
Here are reasons why you should choose us:
- We can manage your entire online supply chain from overseas factory door through to final-mile delivery, removing unnecessary links and any other associated costs.
- We can integrate directly with your ERP or eCommerce platform.
- Our cost structure is transparent, straightforward, and competitive.
- Your inbound stock orders can be transferred immediately upon arrival at UK Port or Airport to our warehouse and put into stock.
- Re-labelling, Pick & Pack, Rework etc.
- Fendale can provide tailored e-Commerce fulfilment services, including using your own branded packaging, adding marketing and instruction inserts to orders and applying personalised, finishing touches and much more.
Hyperchain provides real-time visibility and predictive insights to the status of inventory around the world empowering you to make informed decisions and take action. Our predictive intelligence allows for more detailed planning, merchandising and use of financial resources.
Hyperchain has been designed and built with a friendly ecommerce experience for users, to simplify the experience, providing a process data driven platform that is easy to adopt and breaks away from spreadsheets
The future of your supply chain is here.