Due to a serious manufacturing issue, Fendale Logistics were called upon by a well known Multinational manufacturer to receive their product into their facility in the Netherlands and perform the following value add B2B solution:
- Receive and De-van 35,000 units of mixed product. All products were bar-coded on arrival.
- All products were bar-coded on arrival
- Using our WMS and API system allowed us to manage and control all product.
- Sort and Pick product lines were identified, separated and prioritised.
- Individual QC was performed on all units.
- Individually 25,000 units were repacked into special protective customised packaging as per customers instructions along with the correct instruction leaflet.
- The remaining 10,000 units were re-packaged using a separate methodology.
- Product was re-labelled using the customers Branding materials.
- All products were palletised, banded and shirk-wrapped.
- Call off distribution to their multiple UK customer locations.
This project was successfully monitored and achieved within the extremely tight time-critical guidelines demanded by the customer.